If you are over the age of 25, it’s likely that at one point in time, you’ve woken up with a back ache. Moaning, groaning, and lots of ibuprofen is typically the treatment for most modern day Americans. Then eventually, your back heals and your pain gets better and medicine is no longer warranted or indicated. However, you never forget how obnoxious and debilitating that temporary pain was. This, you could say, is how “normal” people deal with their pain. So what about the chronic pain sufferers? What about the population of people who’s back pain doesn’t go away? What about those that have such excruciating pain that it keeps them up at night and no amount of medicine or massage can ease the pain long enough for your body to rest? For those suffering with chronic pain syndrome and insomnia, it’s time to learn the advantages of Cuddle Ewe™.
Common Chronic Pain Symptoms
- Difficulty Falling Asleep – Tossing, turning, and counting sheep become an incessant and unwanted nightly routine.
- Difficulty Staying Asleep – The aches and pains really speak to those with chronic pain when their body is most relaxed.
- Waking up Before it’s Time – Is this really a surprise? If you’ve been tossing and turning all night, chances are that you aren’t going to lounge around in the morning waiting for the alarm.
- Tiredness – How can you feel energized when you literally barely slept at all?
- Fatigue. Irritability – These are just a few words that go along with chronic pain and sleep deprivation.
So how can Cuddle Ewe™ help with these symptoms? Cuddle Ewe™’s all natural, organic wool bedding products are specifically produced to help those suffering from chronic pain. The natural property of the wool alone interacts with the human body in a way that is both soothing and therapeutic. When you place a Cuddle Ewe™ mattress topper on your bed, it immediately transforms from something you just lay on, to something you are actually cradled in.
3 Ways Cuddle Ewe™ Can Help With Chronic Pain
- Body Weight Distribution – Our natural wool batting supports and distributes body weight evenly. This means that your aching pressure points and tender parts of the body are alleviated and supported all throughout the night.
- Body Temperature – Lots of chronic pain sufferers are sensitive to all senses. If they are too hot or cold, sleep will not be achieved. Since our wool comes from the finest sheep in the world, it has the ability to regulate your body temperature to its perfect, 98.6 degrees, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Body Moisture – Whether you are naturally clammy or get that way at night, wool has a moisture wicking capability like no other bedding product. Wool can absorb moisture and release it into the air once you get up for the day, keeping you dry and rested all throughout the night.
Chronic pain is not an easy thing to live with. Let Cuddle Ewe™ help alleviate some of your pain and assist you with achieving better sleep. To order your all natural wool bedding and see the great benefits of choosing wool, call us today at 800-290-9199.
We put a lot of time and effort into bringing you quality information (as well as products…) so here is a little bonus for those that read our blog posts. Use the coupon code readerlove for 10% off your entire next order!