Dealing with pain is a battle many Americans face on a daily basis. For many of us, the pain starts during the day and continues throughout the night, decreasing our chances of getting a good nights rest. Many people say that sleeping can help with aches and pains, but what about those individuals that have trouble sleeping? Well, if you are sick of using ineffective medications to manage your pain, and you are looking for more natural alternatives, Cuddle Ewe™ has just what you need. Through the use of our supportive wool bedding products, you can experience relief from chronic pain. Typically, we need to sleep 7-8 hours per night to get a good nights rest. If you are not hitting those sleep levels, we can help!
The Cuddle Ewe™ Wool
Unlike our competitors, the wool we use in all of our bedding is some of the softest wool on the market. We have so much faith in our Cheviot wool that we get it from the only place it is found, in the Cheviot hills between Scotland and England. This high end wool has helped provide individuals with natural pain relief alternatives that can help accomplish consistent, stress free sleep.
Pain Benefits of Wool
- Extreme Comfort – The wool bedding products offered provide some of the best comfort on the market.
- Defuses Pressure Points – A lot of pain at night centers around pressure point areas of your body. Wool helps evenly spread weight across your body so that pressure is not applied to these pressure points.
- Great with Moisture – Unlike other bedding products, wool will never feel wet to the touch. The wool that is used in our products can absorb up to 30% of its weight, helping keep you dry during all seasons.
- Insulation – Wool is a great insulator, helping keep you warm during the winter and cool in the summertime.
Our Pain Management Products
- Wool Mattress Topper – Helps offer customers extreme comfort each and every night.
- Comforters – Offering personal or standard comforters to fit your every need.
- Pillows – A lot of pain can be managed well through the use of a reliable pillow. Our team offers various types of pillows depending on what type you sleep best on.
If you are sick of staying awake at night dealing with chronic pain, it is time for a change! Team up with Cuddle Ewe™ today by investing in our natural pain management bedding products. Give us a call at (800) 290-9199 to learn more about our products.