Did you know that when the body does not get enough sleep, there can be detrimental consequences to your health? Heart disease, heart attack, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, all of these things can precipitate due to chronic sleep loss. Sleeping is a natural thing. So why is it so difficult to fall asleep for so many of us? Whether you are in pain, have a chronic sleep disorder, or just have trouble getting comfortable at night, Cuddle Ewe™ is here to help.
Cuddle Ewe™ is proud to serve anyone suffering from lack of sleep. We like to think of our products as a safe haven to relax and get comfortable in. We offer all-natural wool bedding products that can provide a better way to sleep, completely naturally and almost instantly. Our products include mattress toppers, comforters, pillows, and mattress comforters. Additionally, here are some tips from Cuddle Ewe™ on how to start regaining your life and sleeping more soundly.
- Tip #1: Just like a baby, we need a set bedtime. By setting a regular bedtime for yourself, your body will adjust and know when to settle itself down. Choosing a specific time at night triggers your mind to relax, therefore decreasing the tossing and turning at night.
- Tip #2: Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey! Although sleeping in on the weekends is tempting, just like the previous tip, your body will adjust better when on a regular sleep schedule. Waking up at the same time in the morning will help your body adjust to the morning and stimulate energy for the day.
- Tip #3: Set the mood. Lots of people can improve their sleep patterns just by removing stimuli in the room. Reserving your bedroom as a calm, quiet oasis, can create an environment that produces lots of good sleep! Cut off the TV, laptop, and dim the lights.
- Tip #4: Get comfortable! This is where we can help in a BIG way! Using Cuddle Ewe™’s mattress pad and comforter can also induce sleep by creating the perfect environment to rest. Cuddle Ewe™ is made out of special, all natural wool and covered in an organic cotton. All of Cuddle Ewe™’s products are specifically designed to aid in your sleep by reducing pressure point areas, keeping you dry at night with the wool’s moisture wicking capabilities, and even regulating temperature so you don’t wake up at night in a sweat.
- Tip #5: Eat right and exercise! Avoid big meals at night and cut down on alcohol, caffeine, and smoking. Exercising for 20-30 minutes a day can do wonders in aiding sleep!
No matter what your sleep problems are, Cuddle Ewe™ is here to help. For more information on our sleep better products, visit us online at www.cuddleewe.com or call us today at 800-290-9199.