Sheep’s Wool is one of nature’s most wonderful insulators. Natural Wool has unique characteristics that give it a wide comfort range in warm and cold climates. People have been kept comfortable by sheep’s wool for over 12,000 years because it works. Sleeping with Wool Bedding can actually relieve night sweats. You can sleep warm and cozy without waking up clammy or in a pool of sweat. Think of Wool Comforters, Wool Mattress Toppers and Wool Pillows as nature’s luxurious HVAC system. This kind of luxury is not expensive when you purchase Cuddle Ewe™ Naturally Insulating Wool Bedding products.
Qualities of Wool Bedding Materials
Millions of people around the world utilize wool as a means to stay comfortable in both warm and cold climates. Shepherds in desert regions have been using wool as a way to stay insulated from the heat and wick away moisture from the body. Here are some of the wonderful qualities of Natural Wool Bedding from Cuddle Ewe™:
- Moisture Wicking:
- Wicks moisture away from your skin so you remain dry and comfortable without waking from night sweats. Humidity in the air and perspiration from your body will not make your feel clammy or overheated. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in water and then simply release it back into the atmosphere.
- Fire Resistant:
- Naturally flame retardant enough to be used to make wool fire fighter uniforms and blankets. Flames will likely just smolder until it goes out rather than igniting the wool bedding or being a safety hazard.
- Insulates like a natural HVAC system that provides a thin layer of breathable dry air that keeps you warm in the winter and cool in summer. Millions of tiny air pockets trap the air and insulate you from uncomfortable temperatures.
- Supports your body like tiny little resilient coils that cradle you and prevent painful pressure points. Individuals with joint pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia and other painful conditions can finally sleep without pain or discomfort.
- Pest Free:
- Resistant to pests like bed bugs and dust mites that can contribute to asthma and allergies. No harsh chemicals are added while manufacturing Cuddle Ewe™ Wool Bedding Products.
- Luxurious comfort like sleeping on a fluffy pillow with a smooth cotton ticking covering. Luxury that is easy to afford such as a Wool Mattress Topper, Wool Comforter or Wool Pillow is a wonderful commodity.
Naturally Insulating Wool Bedding
Cuddle Ewe™ wool bedding is Naturally Insulating like having a personal HVAC system. Wool can be used all year to keep your body the optimal temperature for sleeping. Sleeping with wool bedding can help with night sweats as well as keeping you warm and cozy. Qualities including Moisture Wicking and Insulation against the elements combine to create a wonderful, restful sleep. Experience the affordable luxury of Wool Comforters, Wool Pillows and Wool Mattress Toppers for yourself.
We put a lot of time and effort into bringing you quality information (as well as products…) so here is a little bonus for those that read our blog posts. Use the coupon code readerlove for 10% off your entire next order!
Call today at: 1-800-290-9199 to experience your own Cuddle Ewe™ naturally insulating Wool Bedding!