Natural Wool makes the perfect companion for a restful night of sleep. It performs wonderfully in both warm and cold climates due it the unique characteristics of pure organic wool. The Cuddle Ewe™ collection of natural wool bedding includes items such as Wool Mattress Toppers, Wool Comforters and Wool Pillows. Each plays an important role in keeping you Comfortable, Warm and Dry while you sleep. Our Natural Wool Comforters are available in sizes to fit traditional beds from twin, full and queen sizes. The Personal Comforter is designed to provide comfort throughout the day.
Unique Characteristics of Pure Wool
What would you say if someone were to offer you a natural bedding material that is Lightweight, Breathable and Supportive? Pure Wool Comforters from Cuddle Ewe™ harness the benefits of the many unique characteristics of pure, organic wool and deliver it in a beautiful and convenient package.
- Natural Crimp: wool fibers look like tiny little coils with up to 100 crimps per inch.
- Moisture Wicking: each wool fiber has a hollow core that absorbs moisture (up to 1/3 its weight) and then releases it back into the atmosphere.
- Lightweight: fibers are separated by tiny air pockets making it fluffy without the weight of other bedding materials.
- Soft: sleeping on wool bedding feels like lying on a cloud of softness.
- Supportive: with tiny little, microscopic scales and a natural crimp, wool fibers resist each other and bounce back time after time while supporting your body in comfort.
- Breathable: moisture and perspiration are able to pass through the wool comforter to prevent that clammy feeling that synthetic fibers create.
- Non-Toxic: pure, organic wool is a natural fiber that does not require fire retardant chemicals that you find in alternative bedding materials.
- Insulating: heat is trapped in the millions of tiny air pockets creating a layer of insulation against either the heat of summer or the cold of winter.
- Renewable: the Cheviot sheep that provide Cuddle Ewe™ wool continue to regrow their luxurious wool coat. We can harvest the wool without harming the sheep in any way.
- Flame Resistant: wool is naturally resistant to flame making it the textile of choice for firefighters and soldiers.
Traditional and Personal Wool Comforters
Cuddle Ewe™ has designed a line of wool bedding products that are wonderfully suited for usage all year long. Natural Wool Comforters provide lightweight comfort with insulating properties that keep you warm and dry all through the night. Choose from a variety of sizes to fit your needs. Our Personal Wool Comforter is made with a zipper and sized just right for cuddling up with a great book. Pair a wool comforter with a supportive Wool Mattress Topper and Wool Pillow for the best rest of your life.
We put a lot of time and effort into bringing you quality information (as well as products…) so here is a little bonus for those that read our blog posts. Use the coupon code readerlove for 10% off your entire next order!
Shop now or call our professionals at 1-800-290-9199. Enjoy the comfort and support of Natural Wool Bedding from Cuddle Ewe™!