- The information we collect;
- The choices that are available to you regarding how the information is used and to whom it is disseminated;
- Your rights to access and correct or update your personally-identifiable information; and
- Our pledge to have reasonable security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
- You may set your browser to reject cookies and to erase cookies that have already been placed on your hard drive. However, if you do so, your ability to navigate this site will be limited.
- You may choose not to provide us with any contact information.
- If you would like us to manage your contact status or be removed from any of our on-line mailing lists, click here.
- If you do not want your personal or nonpersonal information merged with cookie and other information, you should not use the our website.
- If you would like us to delete any personal information you have provided, please send an e-mail via our Contact Us form and write “Delete Personal Info” on the subject line. You may request to see personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Internet to update it or to have factual inaccuracies corrected by clicking here. SECURITY We make every effort to have reasonable security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to via our Contact Us form.