There is nothing more frustrating than struggling to get good sleep at night. Constantly tossing and turning and experiencing body aches and pains are common reasons why people have trouble getting a good nights sleep. Many individuals in this situation suffer from Fibromyalgia syndrome, which is when you experience constant aches and pains from tender points of the body hurt in response to light pressure. The pain of Fibromyalgia, commonly found in women between the ages of 20 and 50, can keep you up throughout the night. Although this is a chronic syndrome, there are things that can help your situation. Team up with Cuddle Ewe™ to provide you with organic wool bedding that can help provide relief from Fibromyalgia pain.
Tender Points Affected by Fibromyalgia
The most common areas of the body that experiences the most pain from this syndrome include:
- Back portion of the head.
- Area between shoulder blades.
- Top of shoulders.
- Front portion of neck.
- Upper chest.
- Outside portion of the elbows.
- Upper and sides of hips.
- Inside of knees.
How Wool Can Help
By partnering with Cuddle Ewe™, and putting faith in our comfort bedding products, you will see a reduction in the amount of pain you face each night. In turn, you should get a better nights sleep more consistently than you have in the past. The following products are best suited to help individuals looking for Fibromyalgia pain relief:
- Wool Mattress Cover – Using all natural wool will help to better transfer weight, taking pressure off of the high intense tender spots of your body.
- Wool Comforter – Whether you invest in our personal comforter for one or a wool comforter for your bed, our product will provide you with necessary support to ease your pain.
- Wool Pillow – Providing various types and sizes of wool pillows, we are sure to have something that fits your needs!
If you have had enough of the restless nights and are looking for bedding to help with your fibromyalgia, look no further than the wool bedding products from Cuddle Ewe™. Shop online now or call us today at 800-290-9199 to learn more.