Did you know it is possible to sleep your way to a happier life? It is true! And we don’t mean in the risky sense… many sleep better when they choose Wool for their mattress. The advantages of a good night sleep for your life are bountiful which is why many seek sleep improvement in different ways. Some try over the counter nighttime medicines or doctor prescribed pills to try and improve their sleep but what can happen is your body can become dependant, start to build up a tolerance, withdrawal and – worst of all – have you read the side effects? There are other, natural ways to fall and stay asleep for the night of restoration you deserve.
Nothing Compares to a Restorative Night of Rest – it is important how you get your body there!
Natural Sleep Aids
- Eye Mask – A simple, yet powerful tool to use at night for when the sunlight rises at 5am and you haven’t reached 8 hours of sleep or in the mid of Summer when the sun doesn’t go down at a decent hour but you need to.
- Melatonin – Many use melatonin for a sleep aid because it is already a natural hormone found in the body. Melatonin is likely safe for most adults but please check with your doctor if you are taking medication or have a condition. Dosage is important but with the right amount it has shown to help improve sleep for many and it has also been found to help with other ailments within the body.
- Sleepy Time Tea – There are many teas that offer naturally can help induce sleep. These teas help for many and there are many they don’t help. It is about finding what is right for you. On the plus side, the tea is usually less than $10 so your not out much financially if it doesn’t.
- Wool Bedding – Our Quality Wool Bedding is the perfect natural sleep aid. How can you not fall asleep when you are soaking into a fluffy bed that supports and comforts all that the same time. We have Wool Mattress Topper/Pads, Pillows, Comforters and more…
- Doctor – If you can’t find any relief and your insomnia is getting out of control consult your doctor. Many times health need to be addressed. A common condition is Sleep Apnea and it can be solved with a CPAP unit.
Here is to Happy Dreaming & Happy Living! Feel free to add to our list of Natural Sleep Aid ideas below!