A Good Night’s Sleep can be an elusive thing for a segment of the population that suffers from insomnia or simply have trouble falling to sleep. If you toss and turn while trying to find a comfortable sleeping position the problem can be compounded. Even the world-renowned Mayo Clinic agrees that creating a comfortable bed will help with sleep. Speak with anyone who has tried a Cuddle Ewe™ Wool Mattress Topper and they will likely tell you that they fell asleep faster and slept more soundly than without wool. Our Natural Wool Mattress Pads and Bedding creates the optimal sleeping conditions for deep, restorative sleep.
Develop Good Sleeping Habits
One of the best things that you can do to improve your health and improve your life is to Develop Good Sleeping Habits. Experts agree that sleep is vitally important for maintaining good health and wellbeing. Below are tips that you can use to sleep better and enjoy the many benefits of restorative sleep.
- Set a consistent time to go to bed and get up in the morning. Follow this schedule every day including on the weekends.
- Create a comfortable bed that allows you to sleep soundly without tossing and turning. Consider utilizing a Wool Mattress Topper, Wool Pillow and Wool Comforter for optimal sleeping conditions.
- Put away the electronic devices and create a relaxing bedtime ritual. Try a warm bath, relaxing music or reading while you transition into drowsiness.
- Avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol at any time near your set bedtime. Eating a light before bed snack may be beneficial but avoid eating or drinking too much.
- Reduce and manage your level of stress. Too much stress can keep your mind racing and cause muscle tension.
- Engage in regular physical activity but be aware of exercising too close to bedtime.
- Listen to your body. If you feel like you need to take a daytime nap, limit yourself to a short catnap during the early afternoon.
- Create a cool, dark atmosphere in your bedroom. The use of Natural Wool Bedding wicks away moisture and insulates you from heat and cold.
Why Sleep is Important for Good Health
Sleep affects the biological function in every organ of your body. It is your body’s way of regulating cellular energy, fighting disease and restoring itself for the next day. The proper amount of deep sleep can result in noticeable benefits such as:
- Lower Stress
- Better Weight Management
- Improved Skin
- Increased Cognitive Function
- Reduced Risk for Disease
- Better Mood
- Reduced Pain
- Enhanced Creativity
- Longer, Healthier Life
Natural Wool Bedding
Experience Cuddle Ewe™ Natural Wool Bedding for yourself and enjoy a Good Night’s Sleep. Your bed may be more comfortable and relaxing than you have every experienced before. Wool Mattress Toppers, Wool Pillows and Wool Comforters often contribute to a night filled with deep, restorative sleep. You can sleep in Optimal Sleeping Conditions and enjoy the many benefits of Improved Sleep.
Enjoy the best rest ever, with help from Cuddle Ewe™ natural wool bedding! Call to speak with one of our representatives at: 1-800-290-9199
We put a lot of time and effort into bringing you quality information (as well as products…) so here is a little bonus for those that read our blog posts. Use the coupon code readerlove for 10% off your entire next order!